Upcoming Activities for Easter 2015
Easter Service Times
April 3rd, 6 pm – Good Friday Service
April 5th, 8:30 am – Traditional Service
- In our newly remodeled Sanctuary. Parking shuttle service available.
April 5th, 10:30 am – Outdoor Service
- Energetic, upbeat music, Shaded area. Inspiring View. Casual Clothing.
Easter Egg Hunt
- Immediately following the Outdoor Service
- Thousands of candy filled eggs
- Separate areas for younger and older kids
- Prize eggs for older children to find – each “camouflage” colored egg has a golden ticket. When the hunt is over, go with your parents to bring any prize tickets you find to Pastor Mark and he will exchange each one for a $5 bill!
Sunday, April 12th
- Guest Speaker Ali Perez LIVE at 8:30 am and 11:00 am
Check Out Our Regular Activities below
View our calendar and read our most recent newsletters to learn about upcoming events and opportunities.